Claudia is a Nutritional Therapist and Eating Psychology Coach with over 14 years clinical experience. She works with clients with a wide range of health concerns at the College Clinic, Gibraltar’s leading private medical clinic. She also has a thriving online clinic supporting people from all around the world. She is an experienced speaker and lecturer at BCNH, The British College of Nutrition & Health and the Nutritional Healing Foundation. Claudia is delighted to be on the Goldster team, running the nutrition classes for the over 55’s.
“I first learned about nutrition when I was put on medication for high blood pressure in my 20’s. I thought there had to be another way to manage my health. I am very grateful for the experience because it led me into the field of nutrition where I am now free from medication and manage my blood pressure naturally. I graduated from BCNH, the British College of Nutrition & Health with Distinction in 2006.
When I had my children and didn’t automatically ‘bounce back’, I learned what it’s like to feel uncomfortable in your body. Over the years I have become even more passionate about helping women reclaim their body confidence and studied Eating Psychology in the USA.”
– Institute for the Psychology of Eating (University of Colorado) Eating Psychology Coach 2014-2015
– AFMCP completed with the Institute of Functional Medicine 2011
– British College of Nutrition & Health Dip(BCNH) graduated with Distinction in Nutritional Therapy 2002-2006
– University of St Andrews, Scotland MA(Hons) 2:1 in French and Spanish from the 1992-1996
14 years clinical practice working with a wide range of health concerns including: weight loss, fatigue, digestive issues, food intolerances, hormone imbalance, skin conditions, diabetes and blood sugar imbalance, cholesterol & raised blood pressure, thyroid & adrenal health, immunity & autoimmunity, cancer, inflammation, detoxification.
I am an experienced public speaker and have delivered presentations, workshops and seminars to diverse audiences including:
– Goldster Nutrition Classes twice weekly for over 55’s
– CEOs and Senior Managers at London Business School (2008 on the link between nutrition and productivity)
– Various corporate workshops up to audience sizes of 200
– Nutrition students at the British College of Nutrition & Health and the Nutritional Healing Foundation
– Professional golfers and junior golfers
– Women’s groups & fundraisers
– Various youth groups, Brownies, Beavers, schools
I have worked with In:Spa and the Reset Button on residential retreats in Spain. I love witnessing the transformation that can occur in just a few days.
I have a background in corporate wellness and was the consultant nutritionist for vieLife 2006-2008. My corporate portfolio includes: Credit Suisse, William Hill, 02, MBNA Bank, Bedfordshire Police Force, Coutts, BP, Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance, National Childbirth Trust (NCT), Prudential and Unilever.
– The Conde Nast Spa Guide described me as “Really knowing her stuff” 2014
– Various TV appearances: Vicky’s Natural Kitchen, live televised debate on the health of Gibraltar, a nutrition segment on Health Works (GBC) 2014 onwards
– A series of 10 podcasts recorded for ChillFM in 2007
– CNHC the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council
– BANT the British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy
– Worldwide professional indemnity insurance.
My maiden name is Norris and I have recently changed my name to le Feuvre.