Formerly known as Claudia Norris, Claudia le Feuvre is an international Nutritional Therapist and Eating Psychology Master Coach with over 10 years experience. Known as ‘The ShapeShifter’, Claudia’s passion and groundbreaking techniques are helping women transform their relationship with food and body.
“My clients are often relieved to hear that I see weighing scales as instruments of torture! I wean clients away from fixating on a number. We focus on ShapeShifting and feeling fantastic in your clothes, and ultimately on enhancing your health.
With my experience and expertise I have developed a unique nutritional and cutting-edge psychological approach using powerful techniques and strategies to help women lose weight, strengthen their confidence and minds, and be free from unwanted eating patterns such as binge eating, overeating and yo-yo dieting. I offer a range of individual and group packages and programmes ranging from 6 weeks to 12 months. My clinics are in London, Spain and Gibraltar and I also run 6 week online weight loss programmes.
I really ‘get’ women and they often tell me that they ‘lack willpower’. Through our work together we often discover it may be as simple as not eating enough during the day (hence the late TV eating), or identifying through my comprehensive tests an underlying food intolerance disrupting blood sugar, or sugar cravings from a bacterial imbalance in the gut. This can be a game-changer in itself. In other cases, I use amazing techniques to help women reconnect and relearn how to relate to and nourish their bodies after years of dieting and suppressing appetite. And I help them calm their inner-saboteur or rebel, which again completely shifts their gears.
I first learned about nutrition when I was put on medication for high blood pressure in my 20’s. I thought there had to be another way to manage my health. I am very grateful for the experience because it led me into the field of nutrition where I am now free from medication and manage my blood pressure naturally. I graduated from BCNH, the British College of Nutrition & Health with Distinction in 2006.
When I had my children and didn’t automatically ‘bounce back’, I learned what it’s like to feel uncomfortable in your body. Over the years I have become even more passionate about helping women reclaim their body confidence and studied Eating Psychology in the USA and want to continue to help clients all over the world.”
– Institute for the Psychology of Eating (University of Colorado) Eating Psychology Coach 2014-2015
– AFMCP completed with the Institute of Functional Medicine 2011
– British College of Nutrition & Health Dip(BCNH) graduated with Distinction in Nutritional Therapy 2002-2006
– University of St Andrews, Scotland MA(Hons) 2:1 in French and Spanish from the 1992-1996
10 years clinical practice working with a wide range of health concerns including: weight loss, fatigue, digestive issues, food intolerances, hormone imbalance, skin conditions, diabetes and blood sugar imbalance, cholesterol & raised blood pressure, thyroid & adrenal health, immunity & autoimmunity, cancer, inflammation, detoxification.
I am an experienced public speaker and have delivered presentations, workshops and seminars to diverse audiences including:
– CEOs and Senior Managers at London Business School (2008 on the link between nutrition and productivity)
– Various corporate workshops up to audience sizes of 200
– Nutrition students at the British College of Nutrition & Health
– Professional golfers and junior golfers
– Women’s groups & fundraisers
– Various youth groups, Brownies, Beavers, schools
I have worked with In:Spa and the Reset Button on residential retreats in Spain. I love witnessing the transformation that can occur in just a few days.
I have a background in corporate wellness and was the consultant nutritionist for vieLife 2006-2008. My corporate portfolio includes: Credit Suisse, William Hill, 02, MBNA Bank, Bedfordshire Police Force, Coutts, BP, Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance, National Childbirth Trust (NCT), Prudential and Unilever.
– The Conde Nast Spa Guide described me as “Really knowing her stuff” 2014
– Various TV appearances: Vicky’s Natural Kitchen, live televised debate on the health of Gibraltar, a nutrition segment on Health Works (GBC) 2014 onwards
– A series of 10 podcasts recorded for ChillFM in 2007
– CNHC the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council
– BANT the British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy
– Worldwide professional indemnity insurance.
My maiden name is Norris and I have recently changed my name to le Feuvre.